Distance learning is new to most of us, so you are not alone if you are wondering if online classes are right for you.
This orientation will help you:
- Determine if your computer is adequate for online learning.
- Decide whether your learning style and computer skills are well matched to distance learning.
- Become acquainted with how to log on and use Blackboard (learning management system).
- Discover various help and support options.
- Prepare for an exciting journey to learn more about Hawaiian culture and connect with others in a virtual community.